On the National Online Safety app you’ll find:
Keep up with the latest apps, games and tech your children are using, with the worlds most comprehensive online safety app for parents.
- Hundreds of online safety guides on the topics you need to know about – from screen addiction, fake news and trolling to hacking,social media influencers and sexting;
- An online safety training course for parents – developed by our experts and delivered by online safety ambassador Myleene Klass;
- A user-friendly interface with increased functionality – find exactly what you need, when you need it;
- The option to get notifications to your phone as soon as new content becomes available – so you can stay up-to-date with the latest online crazes (and risks);
- An in-app voting system so you can help determine the subjects you’d like us to cover in future;
- The facility to personalise your content by favoriting key resources.